JOB OPPORTUNITIESJoin our team!
Join Our Team!
If you are interested in applying for a position, please click the “Apply For Job Position” button. Please note that we do conduct background checks as part of our Best Practices Policies.
Residential Real Estate Attorney
Regular Full-Time Position
Moore & Alphin, PLLC, is seeking an attorney with at least one year of experience in residential real estate. Candidates should demonstrate exceptional energy and pleasant demeanor. We offer a highly competitive salary and employee retention bonuses, along with benefits which include health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), long term disability, life insurance, 18 days of PTO per year and many paid holidays.
- Minimum one year of experience working as a residential real estate attorney
- Strong academic background, including a J.D. from an accredited law school
- Licensed in North Carolina
- Impeccable communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of laws and regulations relevant to real estate transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
This attorney position is full time and will require flexibility to work extended hours when needed. However, we do not have any minimum billing requirements and enjoy a business casual environment.
Real Estate Closing Paralegal
Regular Full-Time Position
Moore & Alphin, PLLC, is seeking an experienced residential real estate paralegal with at least one year of experience to join our team in our Raleigh location. The ideal candidate should be proficient with SoftPro and adept at handling extensive communication with buyers, sellers, agents, and lenders. This is a full-time, non-exempt position (salary based on an hourly rate) and will require some overtime (paid at time and a half), generally at the end of each month.
We offer a highly competitive salary and employee retention bonuses, along with benefits which include health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), long term disability, life insurance, 18 days of PTO per year and many paid holidays.
- Preparing settlement statements (CD/Alta), seller documents, and lender closing packages
- Coordinating settlements with borrowers, sellers, agents and lenders
- Balancing transaction ledgers, printing and disbursing checks and completing some post-closing work
- Managing closing calendar in Microsoft Outlook
- Maintaining office security protocols and following Best Practices guidelines established by the firm
For this position, we require at least one year of experience working as a real estate closing paralegal.